Monday, June 6, 2011

Day Off

I am at my mom's house in Scarborough, where I grew up.  I was super lazy today and it felt great!

Here's what happened since my last update.  We stayed with a really fun couple in Quebec, just across from Ottawa.  Jenn and Jamie are party animals with a beautiful house and two overly-loving cat brothers.



We had a lovely breakfast, and then took a creepy group photo on their back deck. 
Left to right that's me, Jamie, Laura and Paul (Dog is Blue), all touching Jenn, who was a good sport.


After the long drive back to Toronto, I was dropped off at my mom's place in Scarborough.  I got to see some of my favourite ladies, Highland Creekers I've known since grade school.  We sat around and chatted all afternoon.  It's always so grounding to hang out with people I've known for so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment